So you have a Tinytendo64 and the matching aesthetic cartridge, but you don't know how to customize it? No problem! We're gonna walk you through the steps here.
What You'll Need:
- Tinytendo 64 Cartridge
- Labels (We used Office Depot white address labels sized 1 1/3in x 4in)
- Tinytendo 64 Cartridge Template Document (downloadable link)
- X-Acto Knife or Scissors
- Inkjet Printer
- Super Glue
1. Find an image you'd like for the cartridge. It's important that the image is in the highest resolution possible. We have chosen our Collector Craft logo for our example.
2. Size the image into the template we have provided and send the image to the back so that the outline is in front of the image--this will help with trimming. The template is set for the address labels we are using, however the outline of the cartridge size can be moved to any document you will be using (if you have different sized labels or are using different material).
3. Print out the image on the label sheet using an inkjet printer. Don't worry, the image will need some trimming around the outline before it is the perfect size to attach to the cartridge.
4. Do any trimming with the X-Acto knife or scissors you might need to ensure a perfect fit.
5. Attach label to the cartridge.
6. Super glue the cartridge to the case and enjoy!